Have you ever had a young child clean the bathroom [Insert wide-eyed mother imagining her child using Bleach]?
When I discovered cleaners that are natural, safe, and effective, my children started cleaning the bathroom, the kitchen, and even the windows!
Best of all is the easy On Guard Cleaner Concentrate because one bottle will fill a 24-ounce spray bottle about 8 times. Simply add 2-3 Tablespoons of the cleaner concentrate in 24 ounces of water and you have an uplifting, powerful cleaner that is safe for your whole household.
Want more recipes to make other cleaners at home? Keep reading, then share them with your friends and family so they can enjoy saving money also.
When deciding which oil to add to your cleaner, remember that Lemon, Wild Orange, Purify, and On Guard are great for cleaning. To learn how to save money when you order essential oils, comment below so we can talk or read the Beginning Guide to Essential Oils.
Your shopping list to make all of these includes:
- Baking Soda (look on the bottom shelf in the laundry detergent aisle)
- Borax (near large baking soda box)
- Castile Soap (peppermint, unscented)
- Salt (found in the baking aisle)
- Foaming Soap Dispenser (3 pack from Walmart or Amazon)
- 2 Jars (an old glass spaghetti jar works well for the powder; a short Mason jar works well for the soft cleanser)
- Essential Oils
These are so easy that even a child can make them, use them, and enjoy them!